- Focus: There many distractions you face every day; it is no wonder you are challenged by staying focused. Learn to prioritize, keep focused on your effort, and you will surprise yourself at what you will be able to conquer.
- Communication: Learn not only how to work as a team, and learn how to build trusting relationships with those you encounter every day. Learn when it is important to listen, when and how to ask questions, and how to speak your ideas powerfully.
- Self-Confidence: Unleash your personal power by facing your fears and moving forward, learning what you are capable of when you are willing to take action.
- Character: Discover what it is that makes you who you are! What are your values? What do you believe? Understand the characteristics of a successful leader and determine who it is that you want to be. After all, you must know what you want to be before you can become it!
- Teamwork: Learn the value of having fun with your teammates while concentrating your effort on a common goal. Discover how to add to a group’s success and learn how to foster the best in others. Commit to yourself and realize the benefit of holding others accountable.
Learning begins when individuals become aware of their self-limiting behaviors, their strengths, and the many opportunities they have for personal growth. Rapport provides the opportunity for participants to “look in the mirror” and assess their performance. During the class, there is time for exercise debriefing, journaling, and quiet reflection. Ongoing processes ask the participant what the learning entails and how to apply it in their lives. Bottom-line, people must have self-awareness in order to make meaningful and lasting changes.
"As a result of the training from Rapport, not only does the culture continue to be powerful here; the leaders gain skills on how to develop rapport with their team members. Turnover is almost nonexistent here."
REGIONAL PRESIDENT, WHOLE FOODS MARKET, SOUTHWEST